Tackling issues of source of funds and source of wealth when undertaking your client due diligence is often more art than science. In complex situations or where business clients are involved, six months of bank statements are rarely the silver bullet!
In this webinar Kate Burt, Legl’s Head of Risk and Compliance and experienced solicitor and risk management consultant, will be taking us through the basic principles in this area as well as some approaches to more complex situations.
We are delighted that Toby Brooks, one of our talented Product Managers adept in product discovery, delivery, and go to market strategy, will showcase our latest features which help our clients use technology to leverage their approach to source of funds.
What we’ll cover:
- A regulatory overview
- The difference between source of funds and source of wealth
- When to apply Enhanced Due Diligence
- The importance of audit trails
- Some examples of source of funds scenarios
- A whistle-stop tour of Legl’s SoF functionality
- Red flags to consider